WELCOME TO ALL SAINTS!
Welcome and thank you for worshipping with the All Saints’ family today! There is fellowship time after the service on Zoom (see next page for details). We would love to introduce ourselves, greet you, and answer any questions you might have.
We remember at God’s Altar those who are ill or have requested our prayers and those whom we serve in our ministries or who come to us for assistance:
Sharon Matthews; John Fuller; Jose Reyes; Margie Brown; Edith Alcocer; Ana Maria Torrico; Jeanetta & Carlos Chapman; Christopher; Cheri Langdell; Reid Ripley; Connie Carlson; Joan Erickson; Sandra Rivera; Victor Rivera; Magda; Charlotte German; Hugo Perez Jr; Andreas Purcell; Vicki; Onelio; Madelyn; Jimmy Hartman; Larry; Alice; Michelle Arhos; Juan Jose Gomez Olvera; Rosario de Dios; Khin Swe Myint; Mago; Pazuela Jacobo; Anita; Maria Serrano; Gloria Palacios; Regina Styles; Danny Morales; Ethan, Mary Lou Clayton; Elida Rodriguez; Kay Armstrong; Barry Tronstadt; Armando Cortes; Samy del Monte; Lily Vega; Elizabeth Rinnander; Lily Lara; Kris Kanzler; Lina Moss; Elisa Arauz; Ivan Palacios; Ralph Armstrong; Silvia Jacobo; Ramon Torrez; Joyce Yin; Juan Vega; Kailani Gaspar; Karina Gomez; Kurt Coffed; Mrs. Khin; Tha Htin.
Praying for the repose of the soul of Brother Tom Schultz and for the Order of the Holy Cross, as well as for the repose of the soul of Rene Revollo and for his family.
Praying for those to be ordained or discerning ministry in the church: Cody, Karen.
Praying for all those ill with the novel Coronavirus and for all health professionals and chaplains working to cure them.
We pray for the people of Burma.
Members of our armed forces, especially those serving overseas:
Seaman Betty Milique; Joseph Lewis; David Weber; Shaun Moler; Jason Lechot; Michael White; Airk Morris; Colin Bourque; Kyle Nickert; James Louis Sandoval; Victor Sandoval; Adrian Sandoval; John Serrano, Marines; José Serrano, Navy. Roxana Suteu-Furman, National Guard
Our Prayer List is updated each week. Please let us know whom you would like to include on the list. Prayer requests may be put in the offering plate on Sunday. Names will be on the prayer list for one month, unless you request otherwise. Please call to remove names if prayers have been answered. If something comes up during the week and you want someone added or removed, please contact the office by Wednesday at 1pm.
Announcements April 11. 2021
- Welcome to All Saints! Happy Easter 2! We are worshipping online with the Diocese today. A diocesan service for the second Sunday of Easter, April 11 at 10 a.m., (NOTE Different Time) will be a simple celebration of spiritual Holy Eucharist conducted by Taylor and Canon Kathy O’Connor. Both services will be livestreamed and available for viewing on demand on the diocese's Facebook page and YouTube channel. You can also join us for a Zoom watch party using the same login information as normal: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/76234734293 ; Meeting ID: 762 3473 4293; One tap mobile: +16699006833,,76234734293# or Dial: +1 253 215 8782 with same meeting ID, entering it at the prompts.
- Prayer for use by those digitally present for Spiritual Communion: My Jesus, I believe that you are truly present in the Blessed Sacrament of the Altar. I love you above all things, and long for you in my soul. Since I cannot now receive you sacramentally, come at least spiritually into my heart. As though you have already come, I embrace you and unite myself entirely to you; never permit me to be separated from you. Amen. (St. Alphonsus de Liguori, 1696-1787; from Bishop Curry)
- Worship SCHEDULE:
- Wednesday Evening Prayer this week: at 4:30pm: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87002594561, Meeting ID: 870 0259 4561 or dial: 1 669 900 6833 with same Meeting ID number. Topic: Lamenting Racism Section 2
- Youth Group will be in person on the patio on 4/16! Please wear your mask and distance. We look forward to seeing any youth 11-17 who wish to join! Please do not attend if you feel unwell.
- We plan to return to patio worship on 4/18 at 9:15am barring any surge in infections. Bee 🐝safe!
- Ventura County Recovers: https://www.venturacountyrecovers.org/ has information on vaccine eligibility and to book appointments, small business and rental relief. There are a lot of funds for rental assistance for Oxnard residents if you know someone you can use it.
- Joan Erickson: Is now at Royal Gardens, Camarillo, Apt 521. Her cell number is 805-fouronenine-1559. Thanks to all who are reaching out to Joan.
- The Ventura County Interfaith Community is proud to partner with Peace Catalysts International and the Institute for Religious Tolerance, Peace, and Justice for a California-wide virtual interfaith solidarity march. The online march will begin at 2:00 PM on Sunday, April 11th. The theme for this year's event is "Healing the Nation and Our World." During the two hour event, you will enjoy reflections by several speakers as well as musical entertainment. Reserve your place at the event by visiting InterfaithMarchLA2021.eventbrite.com, or learn more about the event at: https://www.instituteforreligioustolerance.org/.
The Rev. Melissa Campbell-Langdell, Rector (cell: 805-eightninezero-3468)
The Rev. Alene Campbell-Langdell, Priest in Residence
The Rev. Crawford Sachs, Deacon, (Ret) Karen James, DDY Intern
Ted Lucas, Director of Music Karla Lopez, Youth Minister
Teresa Olson, Senior Warden Carlos Chapman, Junior Warden
Rosaelia Ambriz & Susan Hernandez, Treasurers Cody Beckley, Clerk
Additional Vestry Members Carlos Chapman, Cody Beckley, Min Aung, Cindy Morales,
Ana Serrano, Elizabeth Clayton-Bennett, Margot Palacios, Celia Jacobo.
Website: www.allsantos.org All Saints’ Episcopal Church
E-Mail: office at allsantos.org 144 South “C” Street
Sunday Service Times Oxnard, CA 93030
9:15 AM English/11:15 AM Spanish (805) 483-2347
Our Vision and Mission
We are a welcoming, multi-cultural open-minded community that listens to the Spirit.
Is committed to bringing others to Christ and to sharing the bread of life, both physical and eternal, and to helping our neighbor, using the gifts God has given us, in this community, Oxnard, and the world.