WELCOME TO ALL SAINTS!
Welcome and thank you for worshipping with the All Saints’ family today! There is fellowship time after the service on Zoom (see next page for details). We would love to introduce ourselves, greet you, and answer any questions you might have.
We remember at God’s Altar those who are ill or have requested our prayers and those whom we serve in our ministries or who come to us for assistance:
Adrian Chica; Glenn Rocco; Joan Bocuzzi; Andreas Purcell; Vicki; Melissa Rodriguez and family; Onelio; Madelyn; Jimmy Hartman; Michael “Rico” Mulvaney; Rayhan; Wendy; Megan; Larry; Alice; Michelle Arhos; Yvonn, Greg, Andrew, Anuk, Paula; Juan Jose Gomez Olvera; Ana Mares; Rosario de Dios; Khin Swe Myint; Mago; Pazuela Jacobo; Carmen; Anita; Maria Serrano; Tania; Sandra and Jen Palacios; Alex; Gloria Palacios; Regina Styles; Cindy Morales; Danny Morales; Jannie; Ethan, Mary Lou Clayton; Elida Rodriguez; Charlotte German; Kay Armstrong; Barry Tronstadt; Armando Cortes; Samy del Monte; Lily Vega; Elizabeth Rinnander; Dave Matthews; Lily Lara; Kris Kanzler; Lina Moss; Elisa Arauz; Ivan Palacios; Ralph Armstrong; Silvia Jacobo; Ramon Torrez; Joan Erickson; Joyce Yin; Juan Vega; Kailani Gaspar; Karina Gomez; Kurt Coffed; Mrs. Khin; Tha Htin.
Praying for the repose of the soul of Antonio Anchondo, Mark Chapman, Jorge Torrez, Hugo Perez, Jesus & Concepcion Morales and for their families.
Praying for those to be ordained or discerning ministry in the church: Cody, Karen.
Praying for all those ill with the novel Coronavirus and for all health professionals working to cure them.
Members of our armed forces, especially those serving overseas:
Seaman Betty Milique; Joseph Lewis; David Weber; Shaun Moler; Jason Lechot; Michael White; Airk Morris; Colin Bourque; Sarah Haggerty; Kyle Nickert; Blair Sannoh; James Louis Sandoval; Victor Sandoval; Adrian Sandoval; John Serrano, Marines; José Serrano, Navy. Roxana Suteu-Furman, National Guard
Our Prayer List is updated each week. Please let us know whom you would like to include on the list. Prayer requests may be put in the offering plate on Sunday. Names will be on the prayer list for one month, unless you request otherwise. Please call to remove names if prayers have been answered. If something comes up during the week and you want someone added or removed, please contact the office by Wednesday at 1pm.
Announcements January 3, 2021!
- Welcome to All Saints! Happy New Year! We are glad you are worshipping with us online today – at https://www.facebook.com/AllSantosOxnard/at 9:15 and 11:15am for Holy Eucharist with prayers for Spiritual Communion. (Children’s time during the 11:15 service today).
- You can also join by Zoom which allows for joining via the phone: Zoom link: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/76234734293 ; Meeting ID: 762 3473 4293; One tap mobile: +16699006833,,76234734293# or Dial: +1 253 215 8782 with same meeting ID, entering it at the prompts. We will hold the “Zoom coffee hour” after.
- Epiphany Service this week: Wednesday 1/6 bilingual service at 7pm: Join Zoom meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87002594561, Meeting ID: 870 0259 4561 or dial: 1 669 900 6833 with same Meeting ID number. (This replaces the Wednesday Evening Prayer and Rosario this week.)
- Pastor Melissa will be leading a diocesan retreat for the ordinands from Wednesday afternoon to Friday morning. She will respond to emergency phone calls but will be otherwise “on retreat” during that time.
- Save the date: Laurette Brown three month anniversary of death Zoom memorial – we will say prayers and songs and memories – 1/22 at 7pm – Zoom link to be shared soon.
- Happy birthday to Tim Langdell 1/1 and Alan Valencia 1/2 this week!
- Prayer for use by those digitally present for Spiritual Communion: My Jesus, I believe that you are truly present in the Blessed Sacrament of the Altar. I love you above all things, and long for you in my soul. Since I cannot now receive you sacramentally, come at least spiritually into my heart. As though you have already come, I embrace you and unite myself entirely to you; never permit me to be separated from you. Amen. (St. Alphonsus de Liguori, 1696-1787; from Bishop Curry)
- Thank you to all who have pledged. We have received 23 pledges from individuals and families so far! We are short by 10 pledges as compared to last year. Our budget is short 2000, without any cost of living increases but keeping staff salaries the same as this year. If you haven’t pledged yet, please help us make up the gap!
- Cody Beckley invites others to check out this book: https://www.angelicopress.org/theurgy-and-the-soul Theurgy and the Soul for a future book group. Email Cody at cody.beckley at yahoo.com for more information.
The Rev. Melissa Campbell-Langdell, Rector (cell: 805-eightninezero-3468)
The Rev. Alene Campbell-Langdell, Priest in Residence
The Rev. Crawford Sachs, Deacon, (Ret)
Ted Lucas, Director of Music Karla Lopez, Youth Minister
Cindy Morales, Senior Warden Martin Milique Junior Warden
Rosaelia Ambriz & Susan Hernandez, Treasurers Cody Beckley, Clerk
Additional Vestry Members Carlos Chapman, Cody Beckley, Min Aung, Cindy Morales,
Johanna Fredrics, Lupe Vega, Martin Milique, Ana Serrano, Teresa Olson.
Website: www.allsantos.org All Saints’ Episcopal Church
E-Mail: office at allsantos.org 144 South “C” Street
Sunday Service Times Oxnard, CA 93030
9:15 AM English/11:15 AM Spanish (805) 483-2347
Our Vision and Mission
We are a welcoming, multi-cultural open-minded community that listens to the Spirit.
Is committed to bringing others to Christ and to sharing the bread of life, both physical and eternal, and to helping our neighbor, using the gifts God has given us, in this community, Oxnard, and the world.