WELCOME TO ALL SAINTS!
Welcome and thank you for worshipping with the All Saints’ family today! There is fellowship time after the service on Zoom (see next page for details). We would love to introduce ourselves, greet you, and answer any questions you might have.
We remember at God’s Altar those who are ill or have requested our prayers and those whom we serve in our ministries or who come to us for assistance:
Armando Cortes; Maria del Carmen Cala; Sabina; Marie; Monica; Mendez Family; Siles Family; Silvia Soria; Yovanka Endara; Baby Lucas; Bill Knutson; Zeus del Monte; Lily Vega; Jose Velasquez; Adelaida Gonzalez Laaya; Paul; Alice; Samara; Juan David Vega; Jaquez family; Jennifer Palacios; Celeste Fernandez; Annie Pearl; Elizabeth Rinnander; Kyle; Hayley; Dakota; Michael; Matt and Emily; Sharon Matthews; Ben, Roseanne; Jarrett; Chris; Tara; Dave Matthews; Paz Jacobo; Lily Lara; Anna Langdell; Martin Ramos; Sergio Vargas; Sandra Palacios; Susana Rivera, Victor Rodriguez, Laurette Brown; Susana Rivera; Margot Palacios, Carlos Chapman; Kris Kanzler; April Poole; Angela Flores; Alejandro Rafael Terceros Beltran; Timothy Devoll; Benjamin Perez; Laura Anchondo; Joseph Michael Moyer; Carla Perez; Martha Torrico; Elisa Arauz; Gloria Palacios; Ivan Palacios; Joyce Jones, Fabricio Coimbra Belaunde; Alfonso Bravo; William Wilson; Sylvia Sanchez; Angelia; Mark Van Scharrell; Julie Ryan; Maria Vargas; Lorena; Luis Alberto; Kim Reinke; Barbara Watson; Ralph Armstrong; Angel Barrera; Esther Sandoval; Peter Hulton; Massy Stewart; Alexia Topete; Patricia Collazos; Maria Negrete; Carroll Short; Dana Platt; Cristina Larios; Marta Cespedes; Angel Gonzales; Lupita Diaz; Catalea; Jose Lopez; Silvia Jacobo; Ramon Torrez; Joan Erickson; Javier Cervantes; Joyce Yin; Letty Reyes Mendoza; Monica Tsung Thluai Htun; Juan Vega; Esther Machaca Vargas; Kailani Gaspar; Mary Lou Clayton; Lilia Martinez; Diane Torren; Joyce Ewald; Jim and Cheryl Burr; Ethan; Josefa Sosa; Billy Martin; Matt Storch; Danny Torrez; Kelly Maple; Kier Stumpf; Wah Davis; Rachel Hernandez; Karina Gomez; Juan José Sarti; Juan Carlos Tuero; Kurt Coffed; Mrs. Khin; Tha Htin.
Praying for those to be ordained or discerning ministry in the church: Cody.
Praying for all those ill with the novel Coronavirus and for all health professionals working to cure them.
Members of our armed forces, especially those serving overseas:
Seaman Betty Milique; Joseph Lewis; David Weber; Shaun Moler; Jason Lechot; Michael White; Airk Morris; Colin Bourque; Sarah Haggerty; Kyle Nickert; Blair Sannoh; James Louis Sandoval; Victor Sandoval; Adrian Sandoval; John Serrano, Marines; José Serrano, Navy. Roxana Suteu-Furman, National Guard
Our Prayer List is updated each week. Please let us know whom you would like to include on the list. Prayer requests may be put in the offering plate on Sunday. Names will be on the prayer list for one month, unless you request otherwise. Please call to remove names if prayers have been answered. If something comes up during the week and you want someone added or removed, please contact the office by Wednesday at 1pm.
Lay Eucharistic Minister
Online – we look forward to worshipping in person before too long!
Announcements July 5, 2020
- Welcome to All Saints! Happy Independence Day weekend. We are glad you are worshipping with us online today – at https://www.facebook.com/AllSantosOxnard/at 9:15 and 11:15am for Morning Prayer.
- You can also join by Zoom (although the Facebook live view will be optimal) which allows for joining via the phone: Zoom link: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/76234734293 ; Meeting ID: 762 3473 4293; One tap mobile: +16699006833,,76234734293# or Dial: +1 253 215 8782 with same meeting ID, entering it at the prompts. We will hold the “Zoom coffee hour” after.
- E-mail list: please note that the diocese requested that we send our email list to them so that you can receive diocesan news. If you do not wish to receive this, please opt out or send me your email to ask to opt out. Additionally, please send your email if you are not on our list and want to be!
- Re-entry: due to the rise in virus rates in Ventura County we will hold off on in person worship for the time being – now we are hoping to begin a brief Holy Communion Services at 9:15 and 11:15 on Sunday July 26th in English and Spanish with cleaning between and distancing if the virus rate is not too high in the weeks prior. Thank you for your patience!
- Refrigerator sought: one of our families in the parish is in need of a refrigerator. Do you know of one that can be donated? If so please contact Pastor Melissa at 805-890-3468. Blessings!
- Responding to racist violence: Resources from The Episcopal Church: In this time of national upheaval, outrage, and fear, The Episcopal Church’s Department of Reconciliation, Justice and Creation Care and the Office of Government Relations have assembled resources to assist individuals, congregations and communities seeking to LEARN, PRAY and ACT. The resource document is: https://episcopalchurch.org/responding-to-racist-violence. Please use and share these resources, and send your own resources and stories to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For those receiving sermons by mail: Mabel is including the following week’s readings so you can read along with the Sunday scriptures for the upcoming Sunday if you do Morning Prayer at home. Contact Mabel at email@example.com if you want to receive sermons.
- THANKS to all who have been giving to the church. What a huge help it is. If you wish to give to the church, please mail it to: 144 S C St, Oxnard CA 93030. Or you can give via Givelify: (link: https://giv.li/ex8o1a) for mobile/online giving. Thank you for your support!
- Un Tal Jesus – estudio bíblico (Bible Study in Spanish) Tues 7:15PM with other churches in the diocese: : https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82329597637?pwd=eXJMdlRuODFLOGFLUnV1dGtJa3ZCUT09; Meeting ID: 823 2959 7637; Password: 975627; One tap mobile +16699009128,,82329597637#,,,,0#,,975627# Link for Un Tal Jesus radio show: https://radialistas.net/serie-un-tal-jesus/. A really fun bible study in Spanish if you want to practice your español!
- Wednesday Evening Prayer and Bible Study: Join us on Zoom Wednesday at 6pm: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87002594561 with Meeting ID: 870 0259 4561 or call: +1 669 900 6833 with same Meeting ID and password.
- Our Sunday Bread of Life is operating Sundays from 3:30pm-5:30pm with a limited number of volunteers practicing “social distancing”.
- Food Pantry is open on Fridays from 12:30-1:30pm. Donations requested for to-go food for the homeless- i.e., Vienna sausages and canned ravioli with pull tabs or other easy to eat foods.
The Rev. Melissa Campbell-Langdell, Rector (cell: 805-890-3468)
The Rev. Alene Campbell-Langdell, Priest in Residence
The Rev. Crawford Sachs, Deacon, (Ret)
Ted Lucas, Director of Music Karla Lopez, Youth Minister
Cindy Morales, Senior Warden Martin Milique Junior Warden
Rosaelia Ambriz & Susan Hernandez, Treasurers Cody Beckley, Clerk
Additional Vestry Members Carlos Chapman, Cody Beckley, Min Aung, Cindy Morales,
Johanna Fredrics, Lupe Vega, Martin Milique, Ana Serrano, Teresa Olson.
Website: www.allsantos.org All Saints’ Episcopal Church
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org 144 South “C” Street
Sunday Service Times Oxnard, CA 93030
9:15 AM English/11:15 AM Spanish (805) 483-2347