WELCOME TO ALL SAINTS!
Welcome and thank you for worshipping with the All Saints’ family today! There is fellowship time after the service on Zoom (see next page for details). We would love to introduce ourselves, greet you, and answer any questions you might have.
We remember at God’s Altar those who are ill or have requested our prayers and those whom we serve in our ministries or who come to us for assistance:
Romy; Ollie; Nayeli; Syrenna; Jeanette; Tim; Jatoya; Allen; Elizabeth; Pandurangu Shenoy; Marisol; Ethan, Mary Lou Clayton; Elida Rodriguez; Ziclali Reyes; Julio Barranco; Charlotte German; Bill Belcher; Campos and Mendez families; Kay Armstrong; Barry Tronstadt; Armando Cortes; Sabina; Marie; Monica; Siles Family; Silvia Soria; Yovanka Endara; Samy y Zeus del Monte; Lily Vega; Elizabeth Rinnander; Ben; Roseanne; Jarrett; Chris; Tara; Dave Matthews; Lily Lara; Anna Langdell; Laurette Brown; Margot Palacios, Carlos Chapman; Kris Kanzler; Laura Anchondo; Elisa Arauz; Gloria Palacios; Ivan Palacios; Joyce Jones, Ralph Armstrong; Silvia Jacobo; Ramon Torrez; Joan Erickson; Joyce Yin; Juan Vega; Kailani Gaspar; Kelly Maple; Karina Gomez; Kurt Coffed; Mrs. Khin; Tha Htin.
Praying for the repose of the souls of
Ronnie and Harriet, Kenneth German, Maria Hernandez, Gloria Garcia, Manuel Macareno, Salvador Medina and Josie Chavarria and for their families.
Praying for those to be ordained or discerning ministry in the church: Cody.
Praying for all those ill with the novel Coronavirus and for all health professionals working to cure them.
Members of our armed forces, especially those serving overseas:
Seaman Betty Milique; Joseph Lewis; David Weber; Shaun Moler; Jason Lechot; Michael White; Airk Morris; Colin Bourque; Sarah Haggerty; Kyle Nickert; Blair Sannoh; James Louis Sandoval; Victor Sandoval; Adrian Sandoval; John Serrano, Marines; José Serrano, Navy. Roxana Suteu-Furman, National Guard
Our Prayer List is updated each week. Please let us know whom you would like to include on the list. Prayer requests may be put in the offering plate on Sunday. Names will be on the prayer list for one month, unless you request otherwise. Please call to remove names if prayers have been answered. If something comes up during the week and you want someone added or removed, please contact the office by Wednesday at 1pm.
Lay Eucharistic Minister
Online – we look forward to worshipping in person before too long!
Announcements August 9, 2020
One tap mobile: +16699009128,,98526311219# or Dial: +1 253 215 8782 with same meeting ID, entering it at the prompts.
- Re-entry: due to the rise in virus rates in Ventura County we will hold off on in person worship for the time being – now we are hoping to begin outdoor worship in September at the earliest in English and Spanish with cleaning between and distancing if the virus rate is not too high beforehand.
- Weekday “communion to go” and brief prayer time in the church. We are offering individual opportunities to come to church mid-week to briefly receive Holy Communion with a flyer for personal prayer in our patio and to spend time in the church praying for a brief time. Pastor Melissa will set up one slot per weekday on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays as needed to ensure safety for all and asks that you arrive masked and practice social distancing. Call Pastor Melissa if you would like to do this: 805-890-3468 or send her an email at email@example.com. Thanks!
- THANKS to all who have given to our discretionary fund: during this pandemic we have helped families with rental, utility and other emergency assistance, giving away $10,143.24 since March thanks to your generosity. God Bless You for helping us bless others.
- THANKS to all who have been giving to the church. What a huge help it is. If you wish to give to the church, please mail it to: 144 S C St, Oxnard CA 93030. Or you can give via Givelify: (link: https://giv.li/ex8o1a) for mobile/online giving. Consider sending a check just once a month if you are not already. Thank you for your support!
- From the Diocese: One Body and One Spirit Emergency Appeal: You can help our congregations and ministries most at risk during this crisis. Watch videos and donate here: https://diocesela.org/emergency-appeal/
- Wednesday Evening Prayer and Bible Study: on hiatus just this week. Back next week!
- Our Sunday Bread of Life is operating Sundays from 3:30pm-5:30pm with a limited number of volunteers practicing “social distancing”.
- Food Pantry is open on Fridays from 12:30-1:30pm. Donations requested for to-go food for the homeless- i.e., Vienna sausages and canned ravioli with pull tabs or other easy to eat foods.
The Rev. Melissa Campbell-Langdell, Rector (cell: 805-890-3468)
The Rev. Alene Campbell-Langdell, Priest in Residence
The Rev. Crawford Sachs, Deacon, (Ret)
Ted Lucas, Director of Music Karla Lopez, Youth Minister
Cindy Morales, Senior Warden Martin Milique Junior Warden
Rosaelia Ambriz & Susan Hernandez, Treasurers Cody Beckley, Clerk
Additional Vestry Members Carlos Chapman, Cody Beckley, Min Aung, Cindy Morales,
Johanna Fredrics, Lupe Vega, Martin Milique, Ana Serrano, Teresa Olson.
Website: www.allsantos.org All Saints’ Episcopal Church
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org 144 South “C” Street
Sunday Service Times Oxnard, CA 93030
9:15 AM English/11:15 AM Spanish (805) 483-2347