WELCOME TO ALL SAINTS!
Welcome and thank you for worshipping with the All Saints’ family today! We would love to introduce ourselves, greet you, and answer any questions you might have.
We remember at God’s Altar those who are ill or have requested our prayers and those whom we serve in our ministries or who come to us for assistance:
Alexis Eguez; Lois, Susy Campos; Juan Carlos Tuero; Fresia; Katerine Diaz; Rosario Landivar; Ema Torres; eronica Alcazar: Acela; Sharon Matthews; John Fuller; Jose Reyes; Margie Brown; Reid Ripley; Connie Carlson; Joan Erickson; Sandra Rivera; Victor Rivera; Magda; Charlotte German; Andreas Purcell; Vicki; Madelyn; Michelle Arhos; Juan Jose Gomez Olvera; Rosario de Dios; Khin Swe Myint; Mago; Pazuela Jacobo; Anita; Maria Serrano; Regina Styles; Ethan, Elida Rodriguez; Barry Tronstadt; Armando Cortes; Samy del Monte; Lily Vega; Elizabeth Rinnander; Lily Lara; Kris Kanzler; Lina Moss; Elisa Arauz; Ivan Palacios; Ralph & Kay Armstrong; Silvia Jacobo; Ramon Torrez; Joyce Yin; Juan Vega; Kailani Gaspar; Karina Gomez; Kurt Coffed; Mrs. Khin; Tha Htin;
Pray for the repose of the soul of Carmen Reyes and family
Praying for those to be ordained or discerning ministry in the church: Cody, Karen.
Praying for all those ill with the novel Coronavirus and for all health professionals and chaplains working to cure them.
Members of our armed forces, especially those serving overseas:
Seaman Betty Milique; Joseph Lewis; David Weber; Shaun Moler; Jason Lechot; Michael White; Airk Morris; Colin Bourque; Kyle Nickert; James Louis Sandoval; Victor Sandoval; Adrian Sandoval; John Serrano, Marines; José Serrano, Navy. Roxana Suteu-Furman, National Guard; Dakota Lasley, Army.
Our Prayer List is updated each week. Please let us know whom you would like to include on the list. Prayer requests may be put in the offering plate on Sunday. Names will be on the prayer list for one month, unless you request otherwise. Please call to remove names if prayers have been answered. If something comes up during the week and you want someone added or removed, please contact the office by Wednesday at 1pm.
Announcements June 20. 2021
- Welcome to All Saints! Happy Sunday. We are glad you are worshipping with us in church or online today – online at https://www.facebook.com/AllSantosOxnard/at 9:15 and 11:15am for Holy Eucharist with prayers for Spiritual Communion. If in person, please wear a mask unless vaccinated, practice distancing outside of household groups and stay home if you feel unwell. Sunday school will be at whichever service children are present.
- Happy birthday to Saul Martinez, Happy Anniversary to Peter Carlson and Eric Kamm this week!
- Happy Father’s and Father figures day! Pick up your multipurpose tool kit!
- Prayer for use by those digitally present for Spiritual Communion: My Jesus, I believe that you are truly present in the Blessed Sacrament of the Altar. I love you above all things, and long for you in my soul. Since I cannot now receive you sacramentally, come at least spiritually into my heart. As though you have already come, I embrace you and unite myself entirely to you; never permit me to be separated from you. Amen. (St. Alphonsus de Liguori, 1696-1787; from Bishop Curry)
- Worship SCHEDULE:
- Wednesday Evening Prayer this week: at 4:30pm: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87002594561, Meeting ID: 870 0259 4561 or dial: 1 669 900 6833 with same Meeting ID number. Topic: Jesus begins his ministry. Please let Melissa know if you wish to attend but at a later time.
- Youth Group is Fridays at 5:30 pm on the patio! Please wear your mask and distance. We look forward to seeing any youth 9-19 who wish to join! Please join us to celebrate the end of the School Year! Please do not attend if you feel unwell.
- CLUE VC Racial Justice event “Gathering 20-21 Next steps”, Sunday, June 27, 2-4 pm
- Register at www.bit.ly/3zlQPQz
- VBS this summer! Either in July or early August. Contact Cindy Morales for more information. (805) 320-0997
- Camping Experience: Sept. 17-19 for girls and moms, or another female family member at Wrightwood.
A Beary Safe Camp. Talk with Pastor Melissa for more information.
- Laundry Love: volunteers needed as well as detergent pods and financial donations needed. On July 8, from 4-6 pm at Big Bubbles Laundromat for Friends of Fieldworkers and others in need. 2141 E. Channel Islands Blvd. Contact Judy Lucas at (805)312 0579
- Please sign up for Lay Eucharistic Ministry, Lectors and ushers. If you want to be trained for any of these callings, including Altar Guild, please let Pastor Melissa know.
- Yoga is back! It will be held from 10-11 am on Wednesdays, at Grace Bible Church, 936 W. 5th st. $12 per class, bring vaccination card or a photo on your phone.
- Yoga is also returning with Lisa Otero Wednesday 6/23 at 6:30pm in the Parish Hall, donation based and bring vaccination card or copy to attend.
The Rev. Melissa Campbell-Langdell, Rector (cell: 805-eightninezero-3468)
The Rev. Alene Campbell-Langdell, Priest in Residence
The Rev. Crawford Sachs, Deacon, (Ret) Karen James, DDY Intern
Ted Lucas, Director of Music Karla Lopez, Youth Minister
Teresa Olson, Senior Warden Carlos Chapman, Junior Warden
Rosaelia Ambriz & Susan Hernandez, Treasurers Cody Beckley, Clerk
Additional Vestry Members Carlos Chapman, Cody Beckley, Min Aung, Cindy Morales,
Ana Serrano, Elizabeth Clayton-Bennett, Margot Palacios, Celia Jacobo.
Website: www.allsantos.org All Saints’ Episcopal Church
E-Mail: office at allsantos.org 144 South “C” Street
Sunday Service Times Oxnard, CA 93030
9:15 AM English/11:15 AM Spanish (805) 483-2347
Our Vision and Mission
We are a welcoming, multi-cultural open-minded community that listens to the Spirit.
Is committed to bringing others to Christ and to sharing the bread of life, both physical and eternal, and to helping our neighbor, using the gifts God has given us, in this community, Oxnard, and the world.