WELCOME TO ALL SAINTS!
Welcome and thank you for worshipping with the All Saints’ family today! There is fellowship time after the service on Zoom (see next page for details). We would love to introduce ourselves, greet you, and answer any questions you might have.
We remember at God’s Altar those who are ill or have requested our prayers and those whom we serve in our ministries or who come to us for assistance:
Baby Lucas; Bill Knutson; Zeus del Monte; Lily Vega; Jose Velasquez; Adelaida Gonzalez Laaya; Paul; Alice; Samara; Juan David Vega; Jaquez family; Jennifer Palacios; Celeste Fernandez; Annie Pearl; Elizabeth Rinnander; Kyle; Hayley; Dakota; Michael; Matt and Emily; Sharon Matthews; Ben, Roseanne; Jarrett; Chris; Tara; Dave Matthews; Paz Jacobo; Lily Lara; Anna L; Martin Ramos; Sergio Vargas; Sandra Palacios; Susana Rivera, Victor Rodriguez, Laurette Brown; Susana Rivera; Margot Palacios, Carlos Chapman; Kris Kanzler; Reid Ripley; Alex Torres; April Poole; Angela Flores; Alejandro Rafael Terceros Beltran; Timothy Devoll; Benjamin Perez; Laura Anchondo; Joseph Michael Moyer; Carla Perez; Martha Torrico; Elisa Arauz; Gloria Palacios; Ivan Palacios; Joyce Jones, Fabricio Coimbra Belaunde; Alfonso Bravo; William Wilson; Sylvia Sanchez; Angelia; Mark Van Scharrell; Julie Ryan; Maria Vargas; Lorena; Luis Alberto; Kim Reinke; Barbara Watson; Ralph Armstrong; Angel Barrera; Esther Sandoval; Peter Hulton; Massy Stewart; Alexia Topete; Patricia Collazos; Maria Negrete; Carroll Short; Dana Platt; Cristina Larios; Marta Cespedes; Angel Gonzales; Lupita Diaz; Catalea; Jose Lopez; Silvia Jacobo; Ramon Torrez; Joan Erickson; Javier Cervantes; Joyce Yin; Letty Reyes Mendoza; Monica Tsung Thluai Htun; Sandra Ahn; Juan Vega; Esther Machaca Vargas; Kailani Gaspar; Mary Lou Clayton; Lilia Martinez; Diane Torren; Joyce Ewald; Jim and Cheryl Burr; Ethan; Josefa Sosa; Billy Martin; Matt Storch; Danny Torrez; Kelly Maple; Kier Stumpf; Wah Davis; Rachel Hernandez; Karina Gomez; Juan José Sarti; Juan Carlos Tuero; Kurt Coffed; Mrs. Khin; Tha Htin.
Congratulations to Jerry Milique, Theo Helm, Adriana Salas and Karla Lopez on their graduation from high school and to Jose Salas on his graduation from middle school!
Congratulations Ramon Torrez on his graduation with an AA Degree!
Praying for the repose of the soul of Skip Haas and for Lynette his wife.
Praying for those to be ordained or discerning ministry in the church: Cody.
Praying for all those ill with the novel Coronavirus and for all health professionals working to cure them.
Members of our armed forces, especially those serving overseas:
Seaman Betty Milique; Joseph Lewis; David Weber; Shaun Moler; Jason Lechot; Michael White; Airk Morris; Colin Bourque; Sarah Haggerty; Kyle Nickert; Blair Sannoh; James Louis Sandoval; Victor Sandoval; Adrian Sandoval; John Serrano, Marines; José Serrano, Navy. Roxana Suteu-Furman, National Guard
Our Prayer List is updated each week. Please let us know whom you would like to include on the list. Prayer requests may be put in the offering plate on Sunday. Names will be on the prayer list for one month, unless you request otherwise. Please call to remove names if prayers have been answered. If something comes up during the week and you want someone added or removed, please contact the office by Wednesday at 1pm.
Lay Eucharistic Minister
Online – we look forward to worshipping in person before too long!
Announcements June 21, 2020
- Welcome to All Saints! We are glad you are worshipping with us online today – at https://www.facebook.com/AllSantosOxnard/at 9:15 and 11:15am for Morning Prayer.
- You can also join by Zoom (although the Facebook live view will be optimal) which allows for joining via the phone: Zoom link: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/76234734293 ; Meeting ID: 762 3473 4293; One tap mobile: +16699006833,,76234734293# or Dial: +1 253 215 8782 with same meeting ID, entering it at the prompts. We will hold the “Zoom coffee hour” after.
- Pastor Melissa will be on vacation this week from June 15-23 but will hold Morning Prayer/Oracion Matutina on Zoom/Facebook next Sunday June 21! Melissa will be checking the phone for emergencies but will not respond to non-urgent email or phone messages until next week.
- Diocesan Worship Service (bilingual) next Sunday 6/28 at 10am: Bishop John Harvey Taylor invites the diocesan community to join him- The service will be streamed live at https://www.facebook.com/LADiocese/, It will be a bilingual (English and Spanish) service of Holy Eucharist with prayers for spiritual communion and a homily. This will replace our normal 9:15 and 11:15 worship Sunday 6/28 but we will provide Zoom coffee hour for the whole congregation with break-out groups to visit after.
- Virtual LGBTQ+ Pride Service will be held on June 28: To celebrate the conclusion to Pride month, GLEAM, the diocese's ministry to the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community, invites all to a virtual Pride service at 4 p.m. on Sunday, June 28. "We hope you will join us for this spiritual celebration of the unconditional love of God and Pride for all LGBTQ+ people," organizers said in the event announcement. The service, which will lift up lay and ordained LGBTQ+ voices from around the diocese and the Episcopal Church, will be streamed on the Diocese of Los Angeles Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/LADiocese/). Speaking from St. John's Cathedral in Los Angeles, Bishop John Harvey Taylor will open the service, which will feature music from the diocesan virtual choir and the Trans Chorus of Los Angeles The Rt. Rev. Deon Johnson, 11th bishop of the Diocese of Missouri, will be guest preacher.
- For those receiving sermons by mail: Mabel is including the following week’s readings so you can read along with the Sunday scriptures for the upcoming Sunday if you do Morning Prayer at home. Contact Mabel at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to receive sermons.
- Music: our choir is working with the application BandLab to collaborate on projects. If you wish to lend your vocal or instrumental talent, please contact Ted or Pastor Melissa.
- THANKS to all who have been giving to the church. What a huge help it is. If you wish to give to the church, please mail it to: 144 S C St, Oxnard CA 93030. Or you can give via Givelify: (link: https://giv.li/ex8o1a) for mobile/online giving. Thank you for your support!
- Wednesday Evening Prayer and Bible Study: is back on this week! Join us on Zoom Wednesday at 6pm: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87002594561 with Meeting ID: 870 0259 4561 or call: +1 669 900 6833 with same Meeting ID and password.
- Office closed: Mabel is receiving office phone calls and emails from home so that she can work remotely. Pastor Melissa is checking the mail Tuesday and Thursday (or as needed) and making deposits on Tuesday/ mailing out checks on Thursday or Friday. Rosaelia is preparing checks on Wednesday. Kelly (sexton) continues to clean the building and monitor the site.
- Our Sunday Bread of Life is operating Sundays from 3:30pm-5:30pm with a limited number of volunteers practicing “social distancing”.
- Food Pantry is open on Fridays from 12:30-1:30pm. Donations requested for to-go food for the homeless- i.e., Vienna sausages and canned ravioli with pull tabs or other easy to eat foods.
The Rev. Melissa Campbell-Langdell, Rector (cell: 805-890-3468)
The Rev. Alene Campbell-Langdell, Priest in Residence
The Rev. Crawford Sachs, Deacon, (Ret)
Ted Lucas, Director of Music Karla Lopez, Youth Minister
Cindy Morales, Senior Warden Martin Milique Junior Warden
Rosaelia Ambriz & Susan Hernandez, Treasurers Cody Beckley, Clerk
Additional Vestry Members Carlos Chapman, Cody Beckley, Min Aung, Cindy Morales,
Johanna Fredrics, Lupe Vega, Martin Milique, Ana Serrano, Teresa Olson.
Website: www.allsantos.org All Saints’ Episcopal Church
E-Mail: email@example.com 144 South “C” Street
Sunday Service Times Oxnard, CA 93030
9:15 AM English/11:15 AM Spanish (805) 483-2347